Trade Overview Screen
- Remembers the last tab opened
- Available Routes shows all possible routes, even if the trade unit is not present in the origin city
- Clicking on a route where a free trade unit is not present in the origin city take you to a free trade unit, and opens the change city tab. This feature cycles through free trade units.
- Trade Routes are no longer grouped by civilizations.
- Route entries background is tinted based on the destination city's owner.
- Yields are aligned making it easier to compare them.
- You can sort trade routes by: Food, Production, Gold, Science, Culture, Faith, and Distance
- You can filter trade routes by: My Cities, Other Major Civs, City States, City States with trade quest, EACH_CIVILIZATION_YOU_MET
- Tourism and Visibility bonus is now on each trade route.
- Origin city and destination city yield are shown on the same screen.
- City States with Trade Quest have an icon showing they have that quest.
Trade Route Chooser Screen
- Yields are aligned
- Added sort options for Food, Production, Gold, Science, Culture, Faith, and Distance
- Added filters: Other Major Civs, City States with Trade Quest.
- The yield value text is colored according to their yield.
Change Origin City Screen
- Added a confirm button, so that when the screen is opened from Trade Overview, it auto selects the new origin city.
- Fixed bug where the teleport city lens remained active even after performing the operation.